MEDICAL PEDICURE - VAUCRESSON
In office medical pedicure:
- Pedicure care (calluses, corns, ingrown toenails, warts, mycosis)
- Tips for preparing your feet at competitions (tanning)
- Treatment of sweating disorders (Ionophoresis)
- Massage treatments
- Manufacture of synthetic nails for aesthetic or corrective purposes (Onychoplasties)
- Treatment of the shape of nails to limit repeated ingrowing (Orthonyxies)
- Custom manufacture of small devices to limit the formation of corns or re-positioning of toes (orthoplasties)
- Screening and care for diabetic patients, 100%* refund (on prescription)
Hygiene in our consulting room
The growing number of questions about preventive measures for viral diseases leads me to describe the preventive techniques used in our office:
- Systematic use of single-use equipment (blades, gouges, needles...)
- Immediate decontamination after use of instruments in acid solution
- Cleaning the instruments in an ultrasonic tank
- Sterilization in a Class B autoclave (used in surgery)
- Systematic cleaning of work surfaces between appointments
"Rigorous hygiene is the best protection for you and us!"
Condition of reimbursement of care by the social security:
The health insurance now reimburses the prescribed care and preventive treatments for diabetic patients of grade 2 and 3 (as prescribed by their physician or diabetologist).
4 sessions per year for patients with Grade 2 lesions (sensory neuropathy associated with lower limb arteriopathy and / or foot deformity).
6 sessions per year for patients with Grade 3 lesions (history of ulceration or limb amputation).
The firm takes over the entire 'diabetic foot' benefit under the POD Act.
NB: All other pedicure treatments can be taken care of if prescribed by the treating physician or very badly reimbursed by the social security. They can, nevertheless, sometimes ask for a refund.
As a partner of the carte blanche group, the Vitale card is accepted and will simplify your procedures.
"As a partner of the carte blanche group, the Vitale card is accepted and will simplify your procedures."