SPORTS PODOLOGY IN VERSAIILES
Podiatry is an efficient orthopedic therapy applicable in rheumatology, orthopedic pathology, sport podiatry, podo-pediatrics, diabetology and can also prevent and relieve foot pain.
It corrects the trajectory defects of osteo-articular movements, and the distribution of the forces transmitted in the bone and muscular chains.
"Many solutions exist to improve comfort, performance and to reduce suffering"
Years spent serving high-level sports teams and teaching at the ASSAS school have led me to specialize in thermoforming and heat sealing. Today, I am able to use these techniques in children and control fine soles, providing treatment suited to each patient’s needs.
- Gait analysis
- Analysis of the posture by electronic baropodoscopy (Medicapteurs)
- Support analysis, static and dynamic
- Video examination on treadmill or wearing soles on specific movements (Videocam on the field in addition if necessary)
- Manufacture of thermoformed / heat-sealed orthopedic soles created on positive foot mold
- Training and experience in sports podology (follow-up and team supervision, international follow-up, instructor in sports technopathies and thermoforming)
- Guarantee of orthotics with adjustments, control and follow-up of the patient over 12 months
- Free follow-up every 6 months for children
- Follow-up with the attending physician